Services & Gallery
Call for a free quote
The slideshow below demonstrates the process when installing a cement patio.
1. The form work is checked for correct height and pitch.
2. We use integral color, the base color of your concrete, which is added to the mix at the concrete plant or on the job-site.
3. The base color (brick red) is raked into the grade.
4. The base color is skreeded down, bow floated and edges are being finalized.
5. The release color is applied to the surface once the base color concrete begins to set up.
6. The chosen pattern is stamped in.
7. Touch ups and final details are completed as the crew moves away from the stamped area.
8. Once the forms can be safely removed, the top surface is completed.
9. The final result, a two level patio.
10. Pennsylvania Cobblestone pattern, Brick Red base color, and a Charcoal release color.
11. A close-up of how the release color (charcoal) highlights all the mortar joints in the pattern and randomly across the surface.